THE BUSINESS PLAN - What is it and Why DO I Need One?
Monday, January 23, 2023 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (EST)
Date & Time: January 23, 2023, 5:30pm EST
Duration: 120 minutes
We will discuss the major reasons for assembling a plan, whether or not you need to obtain financing for your business. We will cover what should be in your plan and how to assemble the information you need using library and other resources.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- What is a business plan?
- What are the main reasons for developing a business plan?
- If I don't need to raise capital to start my business, do I still need a business plan?
- If I do need to raise capital, what will lenders want in my business plan?
- Where can I find a business plan template I can use to get started?
- What are the main sections of a business plan?
- Where can I get the information I will need in a business plan?
This Webinar is FREE.
Our presenter is Craig Linsky.
Craig is a SCORE mentor and Chairman of the Client Education Committee at SCORE in Jacksonville. Craig worked in the financial services industry for nearly thirty years. For the past ten years, he has designed and taught marketing and other business topics both domestically through SCORE and internationally through the Financial Services Volunteer Corp.
, FL United States